Storage and Regasification Plant.
Conceptual engineering for the regasification plant with the following specifications:
- Regasification capacity: 400 MPCD .
- Storage capacity: 170,000 m3 of LNG.
- Availability: 99.5% per year.
- Site: Bay of Buenaventura.
- Discharge and receipt of liquefied natural gas.
- Storage of liquefied natural gas.
- Charge liquefied natural gas to tank cars.
- Transfer of liquefied natural gas to vessels .
- Methane and cold storage.
- Regasified natural gas delivered to pipeline under RUT conditions.